Saturday, September 21, 2013

Regular Stuff

I take a ton of pictures (clearly) and mostly of just our everyday things. 
Here's a snippet of some of those moments. 

Making bread with my best helper


Lucy and I eat breakfast here every morning together and it's my favorite spot in our house. 
I love the light and the view. It's just pretty!

yay for a ugly basement storage room to start building our food storage! 

morning cuddles on lazy days!


This girl has turned into a pancake syrup feign!! 
I finally broke down and bought a huge thing of frozen waffles at Costco. 
She eats 3 every morning! 

Lucy's new hobby. So glad we got this easel! 

This adorable book from the Library that Lucy would "read" (had memorized) to us every night. 




I realized I kinda stopped taking bath pictures once she turned 2. 
Which is sad- because they are so cute in the bath.
And I want everyone to know we do still bathe her. 


Lots of painting has been happening at our place. (notice color in background) 
One time Erik dropped his sunglasses in the thing of paint! ha! 

"CANDY LAND!!!!" 
We pulled this game of the shelf and she is finally at the perfect age to play it.
It's her favorite right now. 

And after all that she is just wiped out! 
I love her sweaty bed head and her arm around ole Clifford. 
Is there anything sweeter than your sleeping child?

No comments: