Erik and I had been wanting to go to the Temple but really didn't want to pay for a babysitter.
(we have yet to ever and are not looking forward to starting that!)
We also realized Lucy had never been to see the Temple and the visitor center herself anyway so one Saturday afternoon after Erik's work we made it a family outing!
First stop- Lunch at Cafe Rio!
Lucy loved getting her picture taken by Jesus! She loved the Visitor Center. It had so much to offer and has changed so much. It's awesome! It kept Lucy entertained for over 2 hours while Erik and I took turns going into the Temple.
I loved getting to talk about the Temple with Lucy and show her how beautiful and sacred it is.
She will know talk all the time about getting married in the Temple someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment