First bun!
Her hair is finally getting long enough to do a tiny little bun on top. It's adorable!
Her first letters to friends. Doing all of it...Stamping, licking, putting it out in the mailbox.
Very exciting stuff for a 3YO
Her first "big" accident
We were at a friends house and Lucy was pushing on a baby gate at the top of the stairs (something she isn't used to having around) and she fell through it and fell down the stairs. I saw the whole thing happen and it's like it was slow motion! It was scary as I watched her little body bend in really awkward positions. But kids are so flexible at this age and she was totally fine. She got a good little bump/scrap on her face around her eye and it scared her quite a bit but she is just fine. It's just weird because Lucy is a super cautious kid and so nothing like this has every happened before. So it shook both of us up a bit. (wimps i know) I guess it was about time! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment