I went ahead and made the decision that looking like a dorky, teen mom for 2 years was worth a "perfect" smile for the rest of my life. After all, I am a Dentist's wife! ;)
I haven't regretted it, there is no way these suckers are coming off until their work is done. But I can't say I love it. Especially for the couple days after I go in for appointments. My teeth are super sore! And even normally I still can't bite into things well. It's a pain! I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it!
The "normal" looking picture- this is what most people see.
The hideous picture! ha! I had to show the full effect. You really don't see the bottom teeth when I smile or talk. They have the metal braces unlike the nice, clear ceramic, ones on top.
And a lot of people have asked "why did you even get Braces? Your teeth were straight!"
So here is proof! Crooked town! This will be the perfect "before" picture. I can't wait for the after!
No comments:
Post a Comment