We enjoyed almost the whole first week in January home with Erik and then it was back to real life.
I have found like so many before me I am falling into just using my phone for pictures.
So here has been our lives according to my phone for the past 2 weeks.
We found a killer deal on this Christmas train. Lucy loves trains!
We snagged it for next year but couldn't resist setting it up for a few days. She loved it!
Mine and Erik's lives have forever been changed by our "smart" gadgets.
We have been playing a lot of "words with friends" and other games back and forth on our devices.
We were crazy and decided since Lucy was a little sick and we were all going to be stuck at home together to just go for it and potty train the girl! The new phone also came in handy in this endeavor.
What would we have done without Angry birds?
Potty training really wore us all out!
We celebrated New Years Eve with a game night at the Gibbons.
By New Years Day- Day 2 of Potty Training we called it quits!
She just wasn't ready and it was not worth having to threaten time out to get her to even want to sit on the potty. Oh well! We will try again at 3.
At least we got some quality family time and lots of yummy liquids out of it!?
Yay for Tropical Smoothie!
I love games, especially this one- just me and the Hubs.
Just a glimpse of the new toy stash Lucy has from Christmas.
I don't know what Santa was thinking bringing all these TINY pieces!!!
I am already sick of the daily clean up.
Speaking of clean up, my pantry exploded during the Holidays
Day one back to real life I had it back in ship shape.
I can't function without an organized pantry!
It cracks me up how this kid loves getting massages!
She will lay there for 15 minutes or so getting rubbed down by Daddy.
One Saturday we had to get out of the house so we headed to Lucy's favorite spot...
The "Choo Choo!" She likes the Children's Museum, but pretty much just goes for the Train.
Sunday movie night- watching Pocahontas for the first time!
I love cuddling with my bug!
Lucy's loves having her friends join her for Lunch.
She lines them all up to watch her
I needed a winter wreath and whipped up this beauty.
I love how it turned out, for the most part.
We started practicing our letters again
Had some indoor play dates to escape the rain.
We love Kangaroo Jacs
And William
Today it was freakishly warm and we went for a beautiful Sunday walk.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment