We also had some visitors this week. Erik's cousin Bailee and her husband were out here looking into a program at VCU and decided to make a trip out of it. We showed them some of our favorite spots in the city.
While Lucy and I were waiting in the Belle Isle parking lot the train came right above us!
While Lucy and I were waiting in the Belle Isle parking lot the train came right above us!
Lucy's faces tell it all...
We crossed the beautiful bridge and went over to explore Belle Isle.
Wow when I pull out my "real" camera it's amazing the difference!
I know we have a million pictures here on these rocks but I could't resist...
Lucy got brave and loved exploring on the rocks
and throwing rocks in the water
Gosh I adore this girl!
View of the city
Love this beautiful location!
Later that night we went to Cary town to see "Here Comes the Boom" at the Byrd theater a surprisingly hilarious and touching movie. I loved it!
Then we did one of my favorite things and walked around Cary St at night and grabbed some ice cream.
I am glad we got another chance to play in the city and also get to know Bailee and Matt a little better.
1 comment:
Great pics of Lucy, you, and Erik, Nichole!!
Post a Comment