Sunday, October 21, 2012

Simple Days

I'm not sure there is anything in the world that can put a smile on mine and Lucy's faces
 like seeing Erik walk in our front door early from school. 
It's the best feeling. 

Especially when there is great weather we take those chances to get outside and play. 
I love days like these. 


Lucy was being brave and going down the big slide over and over again. 

Daddy eased her fears by going down too. 
I think he had a little too much fun making faces for the camera! 


Melt my heart....


"Watch this Nichole- I bet I can jump up onto this platform!" 
Good Job Erik! ;) 

Peek-A-Boo! 

A Sonic just opened in Short Pump and we hit happy hour drinks just right! 
Yummmy! 

A Perfectly Simple Day. 

2 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

I was already jealous of your warm sunny weather and the fact that Erik is able to spend so much time with you..than you just had to mention Sonic...AHHHH. SOO JEALOUS!!!

Jana said...

Did you get a new camera?? Your pictures are looking beautiful!