Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Erik

Presents! 
I liked my jerky balloon bouquet-cute right? 

Erik got the best birthday present when at 8:00 am he got a text saying he didn't have to go to school! 
We got to spend the whole day with the birthday boy! YAHOO! 
We started the day with a delicious quiche breakfast.  

Then he was eager to open presents...
I love the big box trick...big box with shoe insoles! ha! 
He actually really wanted these! 

A fun new game

We had a pretty normal day. 
We went to music time all together, played outside, played games during Lucy's nap and just hung out!

Erik's favorite funfetti cake! 

Then we put Lucy down and Emily babysat while we went out to dinner. 
Erik had any pick and what did he choose? 
A $8.99 Asian Buffet! 
He LOVED it and I could bare it. 
He stuffed his face with Sushi, Crab, Shrimp, Clams and all sorts of other weird foods.
I sat and watched him while he was in heaven. 

Happy 28th Birthday to my favorite guy! 
We love you!

1 comment:

Abby said...

That's awesome that Erik got to spend his birthday at home with you guys!

I didn't realize how similar Erik and Logan were until I read this post. Shoe insoles, Wits & Wagers game, Funfetti cake? Yeah, that is all Logan would want for his birthday too. So funny!