Monday, October 22, 2012

Danielle's SPAtacular Surprise Birthday Party!

Meet Danielle. 
One of my very best friends. 
She had a birthday and we decided she deserved a SPAtacular party! 

SURPRISE!!! 
She thought we were just going out for ice cream and then when she came to pick me up I didn't just run out  to her car. So, she had to come knock on my door to get me- I open the door and she is greeted by 10 of her crazy friends shouting SURPRISE!! (I love surprises!) 
She was totally shocked and I think she had a fun night! 
ps...isn't she a gorgeous little prego lady? 

Our yummy table spread. 
We had a yummy citrus water, fruit and fondue as well as a delicious cookie dough dip with a variety of cookies and crackers! 

Lara and I threw the party and decided to do a Spa Night! 
We had a tub of goodies for each guest with all the supplies needed for a relaxing night. 

First up, Facials! 

Next up, Full on Pedicures! 
Guests: Sallee, Emily, Sarah, Kayli, Lara, Mira, Jenna, Natalie, Lauren and myself. 
I wish we had got a group picture! 
I think the party was a success! 

Happy Birthday Danielle! 
I love you so much! 
I wouldn't have survived these years without you! 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Friends named Lauren AND Jenna?? They're so out.

Lara Vanhille said...

That was so much fun....lets plan another party together!!

Danielle and Brian said...

I Love you!! It was a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday surprise!