Sunday, October 21, 2012

At the Pumpkin Patch

Another Fall tradition is going to Ashland to get ourselves some Pumpkins. 
This place has also seen us grow over the years and this year was most likely our last. 

Lucy measuring up this year...


Lucy at 5 months and Lucy at 1 1/2. 
Crazy, right? 

Our family picture this year...


 Fun to see how we have grown as a family and each year gone to this patch. We have some great memories here. 
Please indulge me while I post WAY to many pictures with Lucy and pumpkins. 
As you may have noticed I am terrible at narrowing it down. 
"PUMPKIN MOM! LOOK! PUMPKIN RIGHT HERE!" 

"UUHH, HEAVY MOM!" 

You have to know that Lucy is obsessed with Pumpkins this year. 
She has a little one she carries around like a baby and now every time we walk out our door and she see's the pumpkins on our porch she shouts "PUMPKINS!" 
It was like she was in a patch of candy! 
She was going crazy, touching, picking up every pumpkin and shouting every time she spotted another one! 
("yes Lucy-another pumpkin! We see it!") 
She could not commit to just taking one of them home and didn't want to leave the patch. 
It was so fun to watch her in total joy! 

We had wonderful friends along. 
Fellow 4th years- Hones, Lairds, and Gibbons. 
We love the hayride! 
We love the "all you can carry" for $20. 
We love the doughnuts! 
After each bite Lucy would chew and then literally just keep her mouth wide open looking at me with puppy dog eyes waiting for the next bite! It was hilarious! 

We love you Ashland Berry Farm! 
Thanks for an awesome 3 years! 

2 comments:

The Miles Family said...

I love how sentimental you are! Trust me it gets worse. If I can give you any advice...don't graduate and move on!! It's way over rated. :) Glad you guys are livin' it up your last year. Miss ya!

Danielle and Brian said...

you are such a good poster! can I just pay you to update both my personal blog and my photography blog? K thanks! that'd be great.. I'd really appreciate it! oh and thank you for capturing the cutest pic of Tanner!