We have already had a couple chances to wear our Halloween Costumes.
First we had Music Time this week and the kids wore their costumes and we had a little party.
Sophie and Lucy are new best friends and happened to both be Minnie this year.
We thought they looked too cute!
We also loved Will's costume- Dash!
Next up was our Branch Trunk or Treat Party.
Lucy looked simply adorable in her Minnie and she loved wearing it too!
We usually like to coordinate but I thought trying to be Mickey and Donald or something would be weird so we were going to just not dress up this year.
But I just couldn't do it!
I refuse to be old and lame...yet!
So, a couple day's before we decided to go with some fun characters from the Hunger Games. We read these books together and it was fun to dress up together too.
Effie Trinket and Seneca Crane
I thought we pulled it off pretty well!
HUGE thanks to our neighbor Jenna who did my makeup and drew on Erik's beard.
I am so happy with how it turned out!
It was a lot of fun and we got a ton of compliments!
I couldn't resist throwing in a couple "May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor" that night at the party!
7 comments:
You guys look FANTASTIC! And that was thrown together at the last minute? Nice work. And, of course, Lucy is adorable!
I LOVE your costumes. So well done! And the Minnies are just too cute!!
Your costumes were awesome. And Sophie is totally obsessed with Lucy right now. They looked so cute together. haha. Congrats on such a wild run on facebook. I don't think I've ever seen more comments on one post!
So awesome! Did you just happen to have the wig lying around too? Jenna did an amazing job with the make-up. Oh and of course Lucy looks adorable too.
Awesome costumes! Love it, love it.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your guys costumes. They were amazing. Your friend did an awesome job on the make up! Well hopefully one of these halloweens we will actually be together and you guys can do that again..with Jolie! :)
Hot costumes, Nichole!! YOU look just like the character in the movie!!! E's beard is pretty cool, too, but he still looks like Erik! :) Cute Minnie costume! Did you make any part of it?!
Post a Comment