Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

What do you do all day when school is cancelled and there is a hurricane coming? 
We carve Pumpkins of course! 

 We always opt for Lucy to paint hers to keep her busy while the masters carve! And we opt for her to do it without clothing. She immediately took the paint to her face because she is obsessed with face painting lately. ha! 
(notice there is no picture of me- remember we were in a hurricane which means no leaving the house which means I looked marvelous!) 

Lucy's Masterpiece! 

These are the kind of carvings you do when your child is a 2 year old girl. 
Minnie and Ariel. 
I loved how they turned out! 
Erik did the detailed Minnie and I did big haired Ariel. 

Cheesing inside with our pumpkins. 

For the record:
 Hurricane Sandy aka: Frankenstorm seemed to pass over Richmond. We only had a rainy/windy day. 
It was disastrous though for the coastal parts of New York and New Jersey. 

No comments: