Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Day

We had a really wonderful low key Christmas this year. It's really nice to have Christmas on a Sunday. I think it automatically makes it a little bit more about Christ and less about presents. 
We were allowed to just open stockings before church and we had our annual *best breakfast ever. Then we headed to a wonderful Church meeting all about Christmas. 
I am really bummed that there was something up with my camera and our family picture turned out like this, but here we are. 


 So call me an awful Mom, but after Church Lucy started by opening her present from Nana and Poppa and then we put her down for a nap while we opened the rest of the presents! ahh! I know. But it was rather nice! 
Lucy got this great "Frosty the Snowman" book that has Poppa's voice reading it to her. It's so cute. 


Isaac got this awesome little bike thing. After it was assembled we ALL went outside and took our turns taking it for a spin. It was rather hilarious to watch us over sized adults on it! 

Even my mom got out there! It was pretty funny! 

With all our gifts from the Jewkes Clan. Thanks Mom and Dad! 

Ever since I can remember we would go to Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen's on Christmas night. I have great memories of these nights. My Grandma K always gives the best gifts! 
Lucy ready to open her bag! (by the end of this she was really getting the concept and loved opening gifts!) 

 Lu got a great book about Jesus for church. Perfect! 

All the boys got tool bags. Lucy fit perfectly! Uncle Brig is always making us laugh! 

We had a Very Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

Dallings said...

I like Christmas on Sunday too. Your family is lovely.