Monday December 26th 2011
The day after Christmas we got to take advantage of some of our Christmas gifts. First of all we played more "Just Dance" on the Wii then you can imagine (and continued to play daily until we left.) My parents also bought us passes to "Get Air" an indoor trampoline gym in Roy Utah. The Simpsons also joined us. We had a ton of fun!
Lucy and I loved the foam pit. It was really fun to jump into it but not so fun to get out. ( I am just grateful we didn't get a picture of that!)
The boys loved the section with the bball hoop. They showed off there dunking skills. I gave it a whirl but I was awful! It was embarrassing. We did get a picture of that, I just choose not to post it! ha!
Lucy got some bonding time with "aunt" Lauren. She now calls her "La La"
We were all sore the next day from this place! We played that hard!



No comments:
Post a Comment