Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Visit to the Dentist


This was my first visit to Erik at school. It was really fun to be there and see him doing his thing. He is an awesome Dentist! I will say though- that I wasn't nearly as "tough" with him as I am with other dentists. I wasn't ashamed to let out a few more "Ow" 's than I would with a stranger who I want to appear tough with. So that probably annoyed Erik...I was a little bit of a complainer. It was good feedback right? I am just trying to help! ;)  But really Erik did a great job! He even got to fill 2 little cavities on me.  What a weird experience being a patient to your husband. It was fun. 

2 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Awwww!

Lyndsey said...

That's funny:) I do the same thing with tony when he's being my dentist!