Friday, December 16, 2011

Two of a Kind

This might be my favorite post ever. 
I just love these two. And seeing them together and how similar they look and act just makes me melt. 
Erik has grown his hair out a bit and we noticed the other night that it was flipping out near his ears, just like Lucy's does. He got so excited and wanted me to take a picture. I guess we know where she gets her curl...oh and everything else for that matter. My little twinners! I think they are soooo cute! 

I love watching them do special daddy-daughter things together. Like going on bike rides. 





I am one lucky Girl! 


4 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this post. Love the pictures. The bike ride is too cute. Brett has a few mini me's too. I love it and sometimes it makes me sad because I feel like more of our children look like him but I am more happy than sad. hahaha Love you guys!

Lauren said...

Hahaha! Love that first picture! Adorbs!

Mindy and Larry said...

Precious!

Chelsey said...

That's seriously so adorable!