Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Christmas

This year we again celebrated our family's little Christmas early. I think we just like opening our presents early! ;) No, it is nice to not have to pack presents and deal with shipping etc. since we will be in Utah for Christmas this year. So we had our own little early Christmas! It was wonderful! 

Lucy waiting on the stairs! 

Look what Santa brought Lu! Her own chalkboard! I think that's made straight from Santa's Workshop! ;) 



With our Stockings! I love our names on them, i just did that this year! I didn't get a good pic of Lu with hers. 

She does love wearing bows...

Wahoo! Erik surprised me with this gift! Pretty much everything else I picked our myself. What a great surprise! 


Lucy and her Elmo book! She is in love with Elmo! 


Grilling supplies! 



BABY!!! 

She was sooo happy! 

I should have saved baby for last because after that she had no interest in anything else! 
Instant love! The baby has a binky and a bottle and makes some cry and coo noises. 

She basically carries her new purse and her baby EVERYWHERE she goes! 


Karaoke machine! She loves the microphone! 

Lucy's Loot! 


It was great Christmas! We had a great morning together! 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute Nik!! Hey- is that the chalkboard you are having issues with? It does look like it needs to be "primed". Turn the chalk on it's side and rub it all over the board until the board is completely covered in chalk. Then erase. Do it again a couple of times. That should make it easier to write on and easier to erase. HTH!!

JA and co. said...

Cute! I love Lucy's pajamas...(and that chalkboard is awesome)

Mindy and Larry said...

Hooray for the E & Nikki Fox Family Christmas! Love Lucy's kissing her baby! :)