Monday, December 12, 2011

Party Hardy!

It's that time of the year when I feel like every other night we have something festive to go to. So all in one post...here are some pics of us partying with friends! Tis the Season!

1st up. White Elephant Scraps. It's become a tradition. This year I hosted. It's always hilarious to see what gifts people have held on to give...and what jokes have been in the rounds for years! ha! Here were some of my favorites...and somehow they are all slightly sexual. Sorry! I swear they weren't all like this...just my favorites! ;)


Katie in her way awesome jammies! And since she is looking so hot...a preggo test, just in case! ;) 

 Can you tell who gave her those? ha! We can thank Emily Dalling for starting these around! 


It's always a party with these fabulous girls! 

Next up- Our Branch Christmas Party. It was a nice low key dinner and short program and of course an appearance from Santa Clause. Which I am pretty sure Lucy could have done without all together. 
I wish they had turned to face me...but oh well. A cute little hug! Lucy adores Addy! They are such good friends 

Lucy and her friends! 

Definitely NOT her friend. Poor Santa. It was pretty funny. I thought once he offered her candy she would calm down but she wouldn't even take it from him. She kept yelling "NO!" But then as soon as I took it from Santa and offered it to her she took it and turned to him and said (through tears) "thank you!"

Same night we even managed to squeeze in a surprise 30th Birthday party for Jackie. We played a few crazy games! These kids are always good for a laugh! 
Surprise! 

Cookie face Champs! 

I could not love this picture more! Who doesn't love this game? HA! 




Emily was my date for the night...I think I got a little frisky! ;) 

Phew! Last week was a busy one! One more 3rd year party to come and then were off to Utah to party for 16 days straight! We. Can't. Wait. 



3 comments:

Katie said...

Ah, so much fun (and a little stress) this time of year. I have to give Jackie credit for the dice though. She started those, and the body paint from last year, and the hand cuffs this year. Hmm, I'm sensing a theme from her;) She had some wild bridal showers;) Those things have been around the block now!

Dallings said...

Thanks for clearing my name Katie! I love it. So many incredible ladies in one picture is almost too much for me to bare!

Jackie said...

Awww... I love you girls. And I'm glad you love me even though I have instigated one too many raunchy gifts. :)