Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Owie

Disclaimer: these pictures were not taken at the time of the accident. I am not that cruel! This was days later...I just happened to make her upset about something which caused her to cry. 
I just had to document Lucy's first big owie. Picture are difficult but do you see the scratch/bruise on her cheek? She tripped and fell the other day and banged her cheek into our shelf. Poor girl! It looked like it really hurt! I guess I should be grateful it took 18 months for her to get her first lasting owie. 

Check out that scowl! I don't think she was too happy with me. 

I have been surprised how long the mark has lasted. We had family pictures a week later and I still felt like you could see it a little bit. It actually just ended up looking like dirt on her face- which is almost worse. My child was clean. lol.