Saturday, October 29, 2011

Picking Our Pumpkins

It has become a family tradition to head to Ashland Berry Farms every fall to pick our pumpkins. It's the perfect place! The drive to get there alone is beyond gorgeous! Picking pumpkins is one of my favorite family traditions! I was especially excited to take Lucy this year. We went with our amazing friends the Hone's and had a great time. 
I think the highlight for Lucy was the water fountain in the front. She wouldn't leave it!

I'm telling you...it astounded her! She was making the best faces. Take a look for yourself...
 I just cannot get enough of that beautiful girl! We love her so much! (sorry for the picture overload)

And Of course we had to see how she measured up from last year. My she's grown! 


She is one happy girl! Getting ready to ride the hayride to get our pumpkins! 


Brian and Danielle with little Tanner on his first hayride! Yay! We are so happy they came with us. 

(i told you there were a lot of pics) 

Trying to find the best pumpkins! 
We love this place because it's all one person can hold for $20. 

We sure took advantage and loaded Erik up! 




I know Erik is not exactly looking in this picture...but it's like my new favorite! 


Family outings and traditions are Sooo much better with a cute kid! We are so happy and grateful to have her in our life. This year's pumpkin picking was a huge success! 

6 comments:

Charity Brown said...

She grew almost a foot in the last year!!! Cute pics!

Abby said...

so fun! I love the pictures - beautiful!

Alisha said...

I need to learn to edit photos -- yours look really good!

Rachael. Ma, United States said...

Such a cute family! I want to see Lucy so bad! She looks like a fun little girl to cuddle!!! oh and awesome picture with the pumpkins on Erik and that measuring tape! i want to do that one day

Dallings said...

You look so pretty. You got great pictures of the family. It is so beautiful there.

Danielle and Brian said...

you are the best blogger in the world! You deserve an award!! It might be New Years before I get to posting the pumpkin patch! So glad that we went along. and the pictures are fantastic!!!