This year for our church Halloween party we went as....
Cutest bear ever...right?
I think it's funny that more than half our "hiking" gear was borrowed because we are totally not hikers!
(thanks Sedwicks!)
Being in Primary I was one of like 4 people in charge of the Branch's Halloween party. It was pretty stressful and crazy but I think we pulled it off and everyone seemed to have a fabulous time. I love being apart of the Branch. It seriously is the best thing that's happened to us. Anyway...maybe I will write about that another time.
The party was complete with a Chili Cook off (which we took 2nd place for...sweeet), costume parade and contest, carnival games, hot coco and cookies, and of course Trunk or Treating! It was fun practicing with Lucy. She didn't really get it and was confused why she had to put the candy in her bag and not in her mouth but she still loved it! She even was really good about saying thank you (still working on the "trick or treat" part) It was fun to take her around and it is even more fun eating her candy! We all know what kind of sweet tooth I have! ;) Don't worry I am a nice mom and Lucy does get a piece here and there!
The party was the perfect kickoff to our Halloween weekend!
Don't worry plenty more pictures of this cute bear coming next.
2 comments:
So cute!
great idea! love it!
Post a Comment