Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Favorites

 "GRAPE! I'm gonna get grape, or cherry. They're both... favorites, so either one is good, but if they have both, I'll get grape, because grape is a little more favorite. But if they don't have grape it's like alright its fine, cause cherry's favorite anyway. It's like another favorite, but not as much. Not as much favorite. But they're both good. They're both good."- Brian Reagan 

These are a few of Lu's favorite things 
Pillows! 
When she is sitting on the couch she demands for all pillows to also be on the couch and if any fall she starts to yell for it to be placed back on the couch. She also loves pillows on the ground..she will just fall onto them and cuddle with them.

Stickers! 
These is a new love..she used to hate them but now she sees them begins putting them all over her body. 

Sweeping!
I can't sweep while she is awake because she begs for the broom. She loves it! 

Cheese!!! 
Lately when I go to take her picture and I say "say cheese" she does this very cheesy grin with squinty eyes and her chin pointed up.  It's hard to catch on camera but she is a goof ball. I love it! 

Shoes! 
If I would have to say, I am pretty sure this is Lucy's most favorite, favorite thing. She loves shoes. She loves putting her shoes on and always has, but lately she has been into my shoes. I pretty much cant leave my shoes out by our door because she without fail brings them to me and tries to put them on my feet. She could do this all day. Even if we are at someone else's house, and they are not even my shoes (all brown flip flops are mine..go figure I do wear those a lot) it's hilarious and slightly annoying!   

Even more recently she has been trying to wear my shoes herself. Which I think is my favorite favorite. 

Another favorite is one that I have plenty of video of but I am too lazy to download it...Dancing! She loves music and dancing. She goes crazy, its so funny!

And last I think a new obsession is "Ba Ba" or Daddy.  And while of course she has always liked him lately she has been all about her Dad. She runs to him when he gets home from school shouting "ba ba!, ba ba!" and loves to cuddle him. She also demands for him to put her to bed. He is definitely another favorite..maybe not as much favorite as the shoes, but there both favorites, they are both good.  They're both good. ;)

3 comments:

Sara said...

what?! when did she get sooo big?! she seriously looks so old all the sudden! miss you guys!

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

What a cutie!

Mindy and Larry said...

SO CUTe! She looks so much older with her hair growing in...and she's got a great mix of you and Erik! Wow!! I laughed when you included the little story about the shoes and how she loves to wear yours...I was totally wearing my mom's platform shoes (back in the day)! Can't wait to see you and Lucy later this month!