Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MIA

I feel the need to explain for the lag in posts. Lucy and I are in Utah holding down the fort while my parents vk. Well they actually haven't even left yet but we are still just being kind of boring nothing much to report.
But wish me luck these next week in playing mommy- running kids everywhere, making dinners, breaking up fights etc.  Should be fun- I don't even really have time to see friends. bummer.
Lucy is enjoying playing with her aunts and uncles and playing in the fantastic back yard! But we do miss our daddy terrible and I am not sure we will come out here without him again...at least for a while. I do hate plane rides alone among other things. Until we do more exciting things....ta ta Blog!

1 comment:

Sara said...

that explains it:) good luck beign a mommy of a million kids! should be a fun and crazy weekend!