Monday, September 26, 2011

The Apron



Do you know how long I have waited to make cookies with my child? I made the apron Lucy has on about 4 years ago (with the best girlfriends ever) if that gives you any idea how badly I have been looking forward to this day. 
This was the first time I attempted cookies with Lucy and I remembered I had this apron and i just had to make her wear it. And, even though it still is still a bit big on her, I have to say she looks darn cute in it! On the menu was a new recipe: Oreo Cheesecake cookies found here. We cranked up the Disney tunes and had a fiine afternoon. She totally loved it...and so did I!  
Another tick on the graph of how much I enjoy motherhood. I feel so blessed to get to stay at home and play with Lucy all day. She really has spoiled me, she is an amazing baby girl! 

2 comments:

Jami & James said...

sooo cute!!

Dallings said...

I love your appreciation of motherhood. We have the best job.