Saturday, September 24, 2011

More than Pinning...

Shocking, I know. It's not a secret at this point how much I am in love with Pinterest. By looking at all the pinning I do you wouldn't think I have time for much else! But, I have actually been making several things that I have pinned, as of late. 
Football Chocolate Strawberries 
6 Hand-Dipped Football Berries
I made these for a BYU football party we had the other week. They didn't turn out quite this cute...but they were still fun...and VERY yummy! 

Trick or Treat Bag 
Tutorial here 

Holiday Candy Jars
I am super stoked how these turned out. I took 2 different ideas and kinda did my own thing. The candlesticks were thrifted for like 2 bucks, the jars are old jelly jars from my house, and then I bought a few wooden pieces at hobby lobby to make the knobs and spray painted with leftovers and voila! I love them! 
Basic idea stolen from here and here

Pumpkins 
(easiest craft ever...I promise!) 
make your own here


I also hosted a little Baby Shower this week for a friend and  just had to make this cute little sign. 
 somehow I lost the link to that...sorry to whoever I copied! 

For the shower we made these cute little onesies using freezer paper as stencils and fabric paint. (idea found like everywhere...like here) I think they turned out adorable! 

Here is the wonderful talent behind those amazing onesies! (I can't steal the credit) 

So, next time you see all that I am doing on Pinterest and assume that I am NOT doing anything else...here is the proof that some days I am actually productive and I intend to actually try to do things I pin. haha! 
(I think this post was mainly to make myself feel better!) haha! 
Happy pinning...and hopefully crafting! 

5 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Love all that! Especially Lucy's bag and the candy holding decoration things (forget what you called them). :) CUTE!

Alicia said...

Cute baby shower. I like the onesie idea...

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

I love those candy jars! Darling! You have quite the decorating talent.

Lisa Fox said...

I love this post..for many reasons. I LOVE the candy jar holders. I am SO going to make those..once we are all moved in I can't wait to start on my pinterst boards...woah, there is a lot to do!!
Good job on getting so much done!

The Allred Family said...

Cute stuff scnick! So...with the onesies and freezer paper...you guys cut out the pattern, right? I have doen that before. I wish I had a silhouette to make it easier b/c what seems like a tiny project kinda becomes big with all the cutting. Maybe you did something different??