Have I ever mentioned I love being at Dental school? One reason...all the breaks we get to have with our daddy! We took advantage of MLK day last week and headed to the Richmond Holocaust Museum. It was a great free activity and allowed us to get out of the house and learn a thing or two. I really like learning about the Holocaust, well at least I used to think so, this trip was really tough on my emotions, but I did enjoy it, it just felt really real. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be a Jew living in Europe at that time. Every time I think about it I feel so grateful for my easy life...which gets us back to our awesome day off. I love day's like these.




At the end of the museum they had an exhibit all about "Polish Heros" which was a big reason Erik wanted to go since he served a mission in Poland. While he spent some time reading all the stories and bio's Lucy and I just goofed around taking pictures. What a perfect day! :) 
At the end of the museum they had an exhibit all about "Polish Heros" which was a big reason Erik wanted to go since he served a mission in Poland. While he spent some time reading all the stories and bio's Lucy and I just goofed around taking pictures. What a perfect day! :)
4 comments:
Fun! I too love the schedule of a grad student!
:)
Glad you guys had a great day off! Lucy is getting so big! Cute pictures (Much happier than the Holocaust museum had, I'm sure.)
Looks like a fun day off! Lucy is so cute!! She is always so happy!! Love it!
I wholeheartedly agree...having a husband in grad school is the best! (I love her little hat.)
Post a Comment