Life has been pretty dull and grey around here. We are totally ready for Winter to be over! We have just been hanging out and making the best of some of our warmer days..here's what we've been up to: 
You can't see it super well but Lucy got her first goose egg a few weeks ago. That's what happens when Mom lets you sit on the bathroom counter top while she puts her makeup on. (I never left her side-btw) But, we still won't be doing that again since she kept bending over to try to turn the faucet knobs and ended up face planting it right into the sink!But she is still smiling!! (that same day she scratched her nose...I swear i don't abuse my child!)
Lucy's first adventure outside- not in a stroller. Basically the first time she has touched grass, leaves, dirt...
And she is not a fan! She wouldn't crawl or even move. Sorry for the blurry pictures- and sorry Lucy for the unflattering photos- they were just too funny to not post!
I swap with a friend once a week while we each run errands and so we get to have this hunk over! Lucy is a fan of him! ;) It's really cute to watch! Will is soo sweet to her and she just follows him around like a little puppy dog!
Lucy loves to wrestle, be chased and play hide n seek. She just squeals, giggles, screams and shrieks. It's pretty funny!
I feel like these pictures don't even look like her, but that is her laugh/close my eyes to avoid that blinding flash look.
I love watching Lucy play with her daddy. They just adore each other! (and who can blame em?)
I think she kinda likes me too! It is impossible to keep this girl off me! If I am on the ground you can bet she will quickly be there to crawl all over me!
So besides taking way too many pictures of my daughter what else have I been up to? Crafting of course. Here are some of my recent projects that are completed and that I am completely in love with. My window pane with our family pictures in them. (They look even better printed Danielle!!! Thank you!)
I stole this idea from a friend, who am I kidding I steal ALL my ideas. But I loved this one. I might add more rosettes...what do you think?
I also am doing a card swap so here is mine, I just finished. I think it turned out super cute!
And last of all it was like 67 degrees yesterday, HALLELUJAH! (back to 40 today) so you can bet we were outside soaking up some rays!
Lucy was more into eating her glasses then wearing them, but at least it made for a few cute photos!
I know it's cliche, and I do have bad days, but I really do feel so lucky and blessed that I get to stay home with this cutie pie all day! Thank you Erik for working so hard for us! I couldn't be happier! Well...a little more sunshine wouldn't hurt! ;)
(just sayin)
10 comments:
I've made the bathroom-counter-makeup mistake too.
We need to have that cute Lucy over to play soon!
That cheese-grin is too cute! I just get the blank stare from my kids. And lovin the sunglasses. Adorable!
she is a beauty! i'd kill for 44 degrees right now though...We are somewhere in the teens here! Hope you guys are well!! xoxoxo
Yeah I don't feel so bad for you and your 40 degree weather. :) I'm sure you've heard from your family already that it's been 10-20 degrees here lately. Brrrr... It feels like your face is going to fall off when you walk outside. I hear ya though, I really hate winter!
So I was wondering with you and all your craftiness, how do you store Lucy's hair things? We just throw ours into a container in the drawer, but I'm sure there's a cuter and cleaner way to organize them. I am always shuffling through the drawer trying to find a color that matches. We mostly have the clips, not so many headbands. I tried hanging them on a ribbon on the back of the door in the bathroom but it started to get in the way. Let me know if you run across any cute ideas!
I love that she hates the grass. That's awesome. Playing with daddy pictures are so cute. Gotta love those.
I put Liam on the bathroom counter sometimes while I'm getting ready too. Sometimes I just don't know what else to do with him!! Especially if he's in a particularly clingy mood. He's a little older now though and knows how to get off of things without falling (most of the time). BUT, he did get a goose egg on his head a few days ago when mommy let him run on the bed... for the record, not a good idea.
oh my gosh she is sooooooo CUTE & she has the most gorgeous brown eyes!!! & it is SOOOOOOOOO freakin cold in utah!!! i am jealous of your weather! haha
so cute! haha I swear Benson falls and bumps his head all the time, so hearing that lucy falls too makes me feel better! haha. btw, your crafts look adorable, and I LOVE your family pictures!
Way to fill the cold long days of winter! Love the pics of Lucy outside!
I LOVE the pictures of babies who are smiling/laughing so hard they make goofy faces. Never ceases to make me smile :).
Post a Comment