I also thought I would inform you that Troy and Gabriella broke up. I have been hesitant to tell you because I know you would take it hard....but I only thought it fair that you know the truth. Sad, sad day. I thought he was "what she was looking for", i guess she just had to "go her own way", now all there's left to think about was "when there was me and you" so much for "we're all in this together!"
mauauahhah! I know I am so clever! I hope it at least it brought a smile to my brothers face. We shared in our love for the HSM era and it will always stay alive in our hearts!
Anyone remember this spoof?
my family is awesome! That rockstar comes home in JUNE!!!! Yay! Love you Nate!
4 comments:
Haha!!! I totally forgot how long ago that was until I saw Gracie and U-Jake!! Lol, good times! We have the best, craziest family ever!
That made me laugh! Thanks for that.
Ha ha! I am another HSM-lover. I have the music from all three movies on my ipod. That made me smile and reminded me of my own string-bean, mission-serving brother. Thanks!
hahahaha, LOVE that!!! im pretty obsessed with hsm as well!!
Post a Comment