Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This girl...

...makes my days merry & bright...



I swear i narrowed these down to just the very best!! ;)
Look at my pretty Christmas Dress!!!


We failed to get a family picture all together in our Christmas outfits...but this will do.

Sidenote: Sorry for the lack in posts. I lost my memory card and I kept hoping I would find it- I guess I am giving up and moving on. So when I find it in April you will get to see my posts about how we made gingerbread houses, and went on the tacky light tour...and decorated our Christmas tree...ahh, tear!

9 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Lucy looks adorable. I can't believe she already has teeth and is sitting up by herself. When we moved she was still so little. Time goes so fast! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas (and you find your memory card too.)

Aly said...

Love the Christmas outfits. And that totally sucks about your memory card. I hate when that kind of stuff happens!

Aly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Coudron said...

She is so adorable!!!!! I love her big bright eyes:)

Lisa Fox said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I sadly have lost my memory card too. It really is devastating!! So sorry, BUT you never know it could pop up one day! :)

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Darling!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Lucy's smile is so adorable! Especially the one where her daddy is holding her! :)

Mindy and Larry said...

Beautiful shots! Love Lucy with the Santa hat! i'll have to copy you!

Greg and Jenna said...

i like your tights.