NORA!!!!!
Congratulations! Contact me with what pair you would like.
Thank you so much for all that participated and went out of your way to promote me on blogs and facebook. I really, really appreciate the support.
and....to show my appreciation until December 15th if you entered the giveaway, blogged about it, facebooked about it or "attented" my event on facebook you can buy a pair of earrings for only $4.00. That's 20% off!
Just contact me and let me know you want to buy and i will set up a special listing on Etsy for you. You can also combine that offer with the Buy 3 get the 4th free deal...so get your last min. gifts right away!
3 comments:
So, I finally made the blog surfing effort to find your blog. :) And can I just say, that picture of Lucy at the top is THE CUTEST THING I've ever seen! Can't wait to start checking your blog on a regular basis!
Yeah!!!!!! I just screamed when I saw that I won and Mike looked at me like I'm a freak. HAHAHAHA! I am soooo happy. I would love the Evie earrings. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll wear them all the time and tell everyone where they can get a pair too so they can look cool like me. : )
Ahhh. I didn't even see this giveaway until right now. Sad!
Post a Comment