Monday, December 27, 2010

NYC

Erik's parents were super generous and treated us Fox girls to a day trip to New York City to see the Radio City Rockettes! We went the Friday before Christmas and there is NOTHING like New York City at Christmas time. It was super fun and actually not too cold! first stop- the largest Macy's in the world to search for a mailbox to mail letters to Santa! That was crazy! So crowded...and i think it was like 9 floors! crazy.
The decorated windows outside Macy's is something you CAN NOT miss at Christmas time. They do a different theme/story ever year. They are so neat.
We also made a stop at Bryant park.
And of course walked around times square.
Hershey World was right up my alley!!
Pretty Aunt Jennifer and Jolie!
These are my fellow sweet tooth girls!
Grandma Fox got the Girls American Girl dolls from the HUGE American Girl Place store. It was fun to reminisce from my childhood. I loved those dolls!
With Lisa at Rockefeller center and the huge tree!
And the highlight of the trip....Radio City music Hall to see the Fabulous Rockettes! Wow this show was amazing! Once in a lifetime! I loved it!
Inside Radio City Music Hall..it was GORGEOUS!!! I love my Fox sisters!
Lisa and her girls
We stood by the doors and it was super windy...we had some fun taking some goofy pics!

Big thanks to the Fox's! I had so much fun with the girls! (we missed you Mindy!)

If you ever get a chance to see the big apple at Christmas time...GO! And the Rockette show too...so awesome!

5 comments:

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

this post made me wanna go soooo bad!!! looks like you guys had fun huh! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh my heavens! So jealous! I would love to go to NYC at Christmas time! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Chelsey said...

So fun! I'm so jealous! We went to NYC last Thanksgiving when all of the Christmas stuff was just being set out. I would love to go again tho!

Tammy said...

So much fun!! I love all you Fox girls, too!!

The Olsons! said...

This looks like so much fun!! I want to go to new york at christmas time so bad! hope you guys had a merry christmas!