Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Party

Christmas time around here can get pretty deserted with many of our friends going home to see family. My good friend Sarah and I decided to take this opportunity to have a party with the ones who were still around. We had yummy food and played some pretty sweet games! We put together a little Minute to Win It competition like from the nbc tv show. It turned out really fun and caused a LOT of laughs all around! Thanks Sarah for the fabulous party! Face the cookie-which I totally won!! lol!
Penny Hose
Quote of the night "I've never been so bad with stockings before!"- Jake haha!
Paper Dragon (Erik won but it came at a high cost-his shoulder hurt for days!)
Ping Tac Toe

2 comments:

Dustin said...

My shoulder hurt for days too, I was wondering if that was the reason!

Sarah said...

I loved this party! You are a great co-host and we should make this a tradition.