Monday, November 1, 2010

This is Halloween...na na na

This year our Halloween was a 3 act play...with 3 costume changes.
Act one: The beautiful flower grows and blooms because she receives plenty of sunshine and precipitation from her loving parents.
Act two: The tale of the Pumpkin Fairies! The best of cousins and the sweetest little girls!

Act Three: The Mommy cat and her baby kitty enjoy countless hours of chasing around their toy mouse. (who I might add is a great sport...)
I might paint wiskers on her face everyday, it's just too cute! And I absolutely LOVED her little dress complete with her name on it and everything-thanks Aunt Jana!!!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We sure did!

11 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Gosh you are the blogging queen these days! :) Love the pictures..and all the costumes. I've been excited to see them since we only saw you in the dark that night. It's hard to see the details. Nice work on the costumes! Lucy looked darling. And i'll understand if I see Lucy in whiskers again..darling!

Jackie said...

That Lucy is one well-dressed trick or treater! So cute.

Lauren Simpson said...

Lucy is just adorable in everything! Love the pics! Kisses and hugs from Auntie Lauren!

Lauren said...

3 costumes?? TAMN wishes she was as creative as you.

Abby said...

Ditto to Lauren's comment! 3 costumes? Wow! That is impressive:) I loved them all! My favorite was the kitty cat one. Adorable!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I love ALL your costumes! You are quite creative! Erik is such a good sport! Seriously, give him a pat on the back! Matt would NEVER do 3 costumes, one is like pulling teeth!

The Allred Family said...

Jana gave you that dress? I was just wondering where you got it when you said it. It's adorable. You are amazing that you planned and created and carried out three costumes. I thought my costumes were crazy. Good for you!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

thats awesome!!! you guys go all out on halloween! i bet halloween is so much fun with a little one!!! she is getting so big!!!

Mindy and Larry said...

Great pictures! Love the costumes! And Lucy is the cutest of all, I must say!

Lisa Fox said...

What cute cousins they are! :) Way to go on the cute costumes..soo fun!

JA and co. said...

Y'all make the cutest little springtime gig ever (I love that flower costume!).