a strand of hair wrapped around her 3rd toe..two times!!! Who knows how long it had been there, I would like to blame it on my old hair probably on the ground. Most likely, right? I mean seriously? My worst fear (maybe slightly dramatic) was realized after I chopped my hair off and had stopped worrying! Sheesh! Of course I just un-wound it and it was fine. It left a mark for a few hours though. Poor girl! Needless to say I did a very meticulous vacumning job afterwards and we haven't had any scares since. (I still check her toes frequently though!)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
I knew it!
So this WHOLE time I have had Lucy I have been worried about my long hair and how I have heard that the strands can get tightly wound around fingers and toes and if not removed quickly-can cause the toe/finger to FALL OFF!! So I am always checking her toes and fingers- especially since I have a LOT of hair and after having a baby my hair was shedding EVERYWHERE!!! So this was one of the factors in me wanting to cut my hair (I recently chopped about 7-8 inches off!) Well of course a few days after this is what i find: 
a strand of hair wrapped around her 3rd toe..two times!!! Who knows how long it had been there, I would like to blame it on my old hair probably on the ground. Most likely, right? I mean seriously? My worst fear (maybe slightly dramatic) was realized after I chopped my hair off and had stopped worrying! Sheesh! Of course I just un-wound it and it was fine. It left a mark for a few hours though. Poor girl! Needless to say I did a very meticulous vacumning job afterwards and we haven't had any scares since. (I still check her toes frequently though!)
a strand of hair wrapped around her 3rd toe..two times!!! Who knows how long it had been there, I would like to blame it on my old hair probably on the ground. Most likely, right? I mean seriously? My worst fear (maybe slightly dramatic) was realized after I chopped my hair off and had stopped worrying! Sheesh! Of course I just un-wound it and it was fine. It left a mark for a few hours though. Poor girl! Needless to say I did a very meticulous vacumning job afterwards and we haven't had any scares since. (I still check her toes frequently though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Who would've thought?! I've never even heard of that before.
How scary! So glad you found it as soon as you did! Poor girl and poor you, sweet mama!
...and with boys you have to worry about hair wrapping around their... private parts
I am so ready for my hair to stop falling out, it's still bad after 8 months /-:
Yep, our youngest had a hair wrapped around his toe. One of the worst Dr. appointments ever with them trying to dig it out. It's good you check often.
Krystal you've freaked us out for life. Brett found a hair wrapped around one of Giselle's toes but we found it really quick..suprisingly that is the only one we've found. Crazy with a house full of girls! Good thing you guys check Lucy!
Post a Comment