I got this hand me down costume- an adorable little flower...but my care free, easy going Lucy... HATES IT! WHAT? Since when does she care and get all particular? So I have another idea up my sleeve- featuring an adorable little get up my aunt gave her. But I had to try this one, and since we have a few Halloween parties to go to, I may try this one again and see if she takes to it better the second time, because seriously...SO ADORABLE!!And now I am happy to report she wore this costume to "music time" today and didn't complain a bit...so I guess i just picked the wrong time to try it on her. Glad she warmed up to it.
6 comments:
I'm pretty sure we didn't keep the hat on Lilly the whole time, that's what she hated the most. It did bug her that she couldn't move around very well in it, but once she was sitting up in her stroller she was fine. It did keep her warm and cozy!! Lucy looks way cute in it!! I hope she'll wear it!
that made me laugh so hard!!!! She s got some pretty funny faces when she s mad huh! :) Cute little Lucy. I LOVE the pics of her with the pumkins too!
a hahahah! I feel claustrophobic just looking at her. Tell Lucy I'm on her side.
That is too cute! I can't wait for a little girl someday.
Darling!
That is so cute and so sad at the same time! She's adorable!
Post a Comment