
our happy little family!

"mommy-please don't make me!" hah! We got straw all over her for this mini photo shoot!

Her real photo shoot! How cute is this little girl? I could just eat her up!

exploring Ashland farms...our favorite pumpkin place!

"Look how big I am!"

Fall is my favorite season by a long shot...everything about it is exciting and beautiful. Picking pumpkins at a pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things about living in the east. You don't just get your pumpkin at the grocery store- you can go pick the perfect one after taking a hayride out to a beautiful patch. I love this fall time tradition! Happy Fall!
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I have the MOST ADORABLE niece EVER!!! I almost start crying everytime I see her or pictures of her. I wish you guys were closer! Hugs and kisses from Auntie Lauren!
I agree! It's definitely more fun going to a pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin than going to a grocery store. I miss east coast life, you are so lucky:) I loved the pictures--so fun!
Oh good, I was wondering when you were going to get Lucy's pumpkin photos done. I mean, how embarrassing would it be if you didn't take photos of your baby in a pumpkin patch and post them at least a week before her first Halloween?!? I'm glad you're on top of things!
Simply beautiful! I love fall, too!
What great pics! I love pumpkin patches!
Post a Comment