My friend Sara had a fabulous idea that I think we will have to make a tradition round here. Just in time for Halloween we decided to all get together and have a "ugly duckling" party!

We all brought a picture of us from our ugliest stage. (middle school years seemed to be a popular theme) Then Sara and Jess put them in a slide show and we watched it on the t.v. and had to guess who was who. And it was pretty scary!

It was a lot harder than I thought...and a lot funnier!!

Heather-probably one of my favorites from the night.What a gem! She stumped us all!

We also ate lots of yummy and "scary" food!

Good thing we have all blossomed into beautiful ladies! (he he) I love these girls so much! Have I said it enough...I love it here and never want to graduate!!!!! :) We just have too much fun.
4 comments:
Ha! What a fun party idea!
I'm so bummed that I missed it. My bed time seems to be getting earlier and earlier:)
That sounds way fun! Now I have a neat idea for a girls night out.
Funny theme party. Sounds like a blast
Post a Comment