Sunday, August 1, 2010

SO...how'ja do?

WEEK 1 Feeling Fabulous Challenge

Please leave your total points earned this week in a comment.

Tomorrow morning I will do a post on the winner here.


Well i didn't hear from everyone...but I gotta report. YAY Girls! Everyone got over 5o! Good job! We will do even better this week right? So the results:

1st place: REBEKAH M.-122 pts
2nd: Me-105 pts
3rd: Sara L- 83 pts
4th Tia S-66 pts
5th Tristan- 63 pts
6th Lauren- 55 pts

GO BEKAH!!! Wow your the girl to beat for sure! I thought maybe whoever the winner was each week I would say some things I like about them, to spotlight them and there awesomeness!

Bekah first of all has 3 BEAUTIFUL children, really, were talking gorgeous. She is a great babysitter (her and her husband "babysat" us for a week when I was like 15), she is a great resource for all my mommy questions. I have always appreciated her advise and words of encouragement, especially in dealing with infertility. She was always so sweet to send me kind notes and be there if I needed someone to talk to. Lastly- her husband introduced me to Ledo's pizza...and I will never go back! yumm yumm! Good Job Bekah!


I Hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!!! You girls are awesome, thanks so much for doing this with me! Good luck with Week 2!:)

7 comments:

The Fox Family said...

105!!! I may have set my heights too high for future weeks....hopefully I can stay up to pace with that one! ;) I had a great week, hope you all did too!

Sara Lee said...

Sorry I think I am losing. I only got 83. Need to work harder on a couple of my goals.

Bekah said...

wow, I thought I wasn't doing that great, then I counted up. 122! I'm pretty happy with that. Don't know if I'll surpass it this week or not!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Uh 66 points. Yeah and we've got family in town this week to, so I guess I'll be makin' it up the 3rd week :)
Way to go gals!

Likeursoperfect said...

Oh oops I posted on the original post.
K I will copy and paste. =) K so...I only got 73 points this week. =/ But I AM submitting before midnight! Also, I did all of my thank you cards from everything everyone gave to my little boy for being born....so I may or may not have padded my points by 10....(I wrote 32 thank you cards this week.) So feel free to only record 63 points. Ok, this week will be better!

Lauren said...

55... in my defense I started late and I am not a stay at home mom! I'm going to change my list this week like you suggested :)

Bekah said...

Awww! Thanks Nichole! Unfortunately I'm not doing quite as well this week but you did fantastic as well!