Sunday, August 1, 2010

2 Months...and a half

Man! I got to keep up! Time flies! My baby's second month of life is already half over! In my defense we were on vacation. We just went to the doctor and here are the girls stats!

Weight: 11 lbs 15 ounces (75 percentile)
Height 23 inches (75 percentile)
Head: 16 3/4 inches (90 percentile)

I am enjoying staying home and playing with this sweet little girl everyday. I feel soooo lucky!

Here is what Lucy is up to lately:

-blowing lots of spit bubbles
-drooling (a lot!)
- she kicks her feet like crazy when she gets excited
- she gives us lots of smiles
-she LOVES "talking" to her momma with lots of coo's and other little noises.
-she cries when you set her down, for the first 15 seconds until she realizes she is fine!
- besides that she only cries when she is hungry or tired. she rarely fusses!
- she loves any and all music and singing
-she is starting to be able to grab things with her hands
- she has found her fingers and loves sucking on all of them
- she loves going on walks in her stroller-sitting up of course. She also loves her front carrier, she loves looking around exploring the world.
- she has discovered her animal friends in her crib this week
- she loves to sit in her bouncy chair near her mommy and watch her clean, craft, or organize.
her mommy kinda likes this too-I could do this all day! (oh wait, I do!)

we love our little bug! enjoy some recent pics.

wups! her bows sometimes have issues staying on her head!
(notice the drool!)
With her animal friends

crazy post bath hair
Squeaky clean!
She LOVES the bath!





6 comments:

Tammy said...

i know i've said it before, but i would love to kiss her cheeks off! she is a cutie!!!

Mindy and Larry said...

she's so beutiful! I can't wait to see her this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob, Andrea, and Morgan said...

Hey, our computer crashed a few months ago and I haven't looked at blogs for a while. Looks like you had your little baby, she is so cute! She is a good mix of both you and Eric. Hope all is going well.

Adam and Rachel said...

Yay, nichole, she's adorable! I wish I could see you guys again, I miss you!
-Rachel

JA and co. said...

Haha, I don't know why, but when I saw that picture of her lying in the bathtub my first thought was "she looks like Erik!"

Cute pictures...she's a doll.

Shannon said...

Awwww, she's just getting cuter!! Sorry we all spoiled her so much! Hopefully it didn't take too long for her to realize that she doesn't REALLY need to be held all the time! ha ha! (btw, I finally updated my blog! :) )