Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moab Utah

What do you do in Moab in the middle of July? Go souvenir shopping in the "cool" of the evening.
While at the shops torture your baby by trying on some adorable sunglasses on her.
Go swim in a nearby lake


Where the baby can hang out in the shade of the trunk of the car.
Celebrate a pretty cool 13 year old's birthday!
Go on a hike to Arches National Park but get there at 7:00 in the morning! (and still sweat to death!)

I thought it was funny: At the end of the 3 mile hike to delicate arch we were almost back to the car when my little brother Isaac exclaimed "Im soo glad that's over!" I smiled at the people passing us, just beginning there hike and said "have fun!" They laughed...but I think they were a little discouraged. I was surprised we all made it! But it was well worth the view!


And bring one of these pretty sweet baby carrier's for the bubs to enjoy the scenic views!



We had a great time in Moab with my family. We managed to stay cool and have lots of fun together. We also spent a lot of time at the condo's pool and did a little 4-wheeling.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Love the pictures!

Skyler said...

awww haha lucy makes the most adorably hilarious faces, soo cute!!

Mindy and Larry said...

Lucy Fox is one cute little baby girl!!!! How adorable! We're glad you guys had such a grand time out in UT.!

Dallings said...

Impressive hike. Your trip looked relaxing and fun. Your family is so young. I bet you miss those cute siblings.

Heather said...

Hey, This is Dad - the only photo time I get from Moab is the family pic? Lucy sure looks cute and big! Love Dad