SORRY THIS IS SO LATE...I know I am a slacker!! (I hope you girls still read it!)
First of all I realized going back (and Tia called me out on it-lol) that I forgot to post the winner 2 weeks ago. So I apologize, Tristan won again! (woo! woo!) And this last weeks individual winner was Bekah, again, so basically these girls rock! :) Good job! But both weeks Sara was the next closest winner that I haven't already spotlighted...so I thought I would spotlight her real quick.
I love Sara! When I think of Sara I think of a really happy and uplifting person. I feel like she would always make me laugh! I love that she is really honest and straight up with people too. I love that you will get "how it is" from Sara. I love her adorable little boys- omgosh they are so cute! I miss my days in Wymount with this lady. She has always been a good listener and someone I loved to talk too!
So...the moment you've all been waiting for (drumroll...) The Grand Total Standings!:
1st place : Bekah- 465
2nd place: Tristan- 457
3rd place: Sara- 382
4th place: Nichole- 354
5th place: Tia- 282
6th place: Lauren- 139 (only reported 2 weeks)
So major congrats to Bekah! You are super woman! I don't know how you do it! So basically you all beat me at my own game! Your all awesome! In fact this challenge wouldn't be complete without me spotlighting the remaining 2 girls who are some of the greatest people I know.
Tia is straight up amazing. Anyone who knows her would agree she is just one of those people who has being a good friend down pat. She is a great listener, she is thoughtful, kind, and tons of fun. She is so quick to see the needs of others and jump in to help. She is also a great crafting buddy! (oh- and I swear she also has some of the cutest kids on the planet!)
Lauren is literally my best friend in the whole world. So even though you didn't finish this challenge missy, I can't help but say a few nice things about you. Lauren is also an awesome friend. She is one of the most understanding, forgiving, and patient people I know. She will love you no matter what. She is a great listener, has a great sense of humor, and is dang smart. I love that I know I can always go to talk to her about anything no matter how long it's been.
thanks again ladies!! love you all!!
6 comments:
68...really bad. I lost steam here at the end darnit! I hope you all did better!
120
I really loved this challenge. It helped me to get motivated and get out of that new-baby phase. I think I'm going to continue this challenge on my own, but add in more challenging goals. (I think the reason my scores got higher is my goals started to become part of my routine, so this next month I plan to have more challenging goals, so I don't think my scores will be as high on my own the next 2 weeks.
Woo Hoo My best week yet 116 points! I really loved doing this. I didn't care too much about the competition, cause it was just fun to see so many friends working on some of the same stuff as me. Sometimes I feel like I am the only Mom out their who gets lazy at times. But it feels good to hear others say they need little fun boosts like this too. I think I am going to keep printing out my list each week, because then when I feel I have a bad day or week I can look at the list and see that I have done something good that day. thanks for the idea Nichole and for the challenge. P;us it was really helpful that you shared your spreadsheet cause I hate making those things and yours was great. we should definitely try this again in a few months. Maybe in January when people need a beginning of the year boost.
My score for this week was 73. I had a few really great days in there, but relaxed a ton toward the end of the week. Oh well :) My total for the month was 282. I am sure I'm going to be killed by you awesome ladies when it comes to points but the habits I have formed doing this with you all has been so so good for me.
The week we started doing this was Annabelle's first week of school, so more than a 'new year's resolution' feeling, I had a "I am entering a new phase of my life" feeling. I have a tidy house, more quality time spent with my kids as my areas of most improvement. I'll be revising a few of my goals and continuing on with my sister-in-law starting this week. It is amazing all the little things I have time for and usually all the motivation that I need to do them is "Well, I'll get a point for doing it too". Double incentives are awesome. Thank you so much Nichole. You are a positive influence in my life even if we are a thousand miles away from each other!
122
It was fantastic to get me in the mode of making daily goals. I felt that I was able to get some good habits started up again too (praying in the morning as well as night, exercising 30 minutes most days, journaling, preparing my YW's lesson in advance, organizing my house etc).
So nice! Thanks! Sorry I bailed -- we were packing, moving, and in California for the last two weeks. Then I came down with a nasty virus... so I wasn't really up to doing the challenge.
Post a Comment