Her appointment isn't for a while (I am a little behind) so I don't know how much she weighs and all that, but here is what i do know.
-that dreaded bald spot is starting to show in the back of her head. I find little hairs in her crib every morning! :(
-But on the flip side her luscious eyelashes are growing in beautifully!
-Her eye color? Still a mystery! Weird, I know! Depending on the light or what she is wearing I have heard blue, green, hazel, and brown. Most of the time I see an outside ring of blue with a hazelish middle. Don't know if that still means they are developing or that's what they will stay.
-She is just barely starting to laugh...and It melts my heart, it's adorable. see video here
-She is EXTREMELY smiley!
-She loves t.v. (don't judge me) The price is right is my 11:00 babysitter!
-She is still a very content and good baby- she can entertain herself for a good 30 min. or so most of the time.
-She will chew on anything! Mainly the most accessible thing- her shirt or blanket. I thought
maybe she was teething already but Dr. Daddy say's he doesn't see it!
-My favorite part of the day is whenever I go get her in the morning or from her naps..she gives me HUGE smiles! She is so happy after some good sleep. (like her momma)
-She has quite the vocal chords. When she is mad she is L-O-U-D! And she will make happy shrieks and shrills that are also SO loud! (and cute)
-She loves riding in the front carrier (facing forward) and going on walks. She is so curious! She looks around at everything! Trees are her favorite.
-She loves it when you sing to her.
-She is just barely being able to sit in her Bumbo. She is still a little unstable though and therefore doesn't love it yet.
-She can roll onto her side.
-she kicks like crazy! see video here
-she is much better at keeping the Binky in her mouth now (hallelujah!)
-She shakes her head back and forth a lot when laying on the ground. see video here
(sorry I can only get the videos to upload on youtube. and please ignore my dorky voice!)
Enjoy some pictures! (click to see larger)
sweet girl who loves her Binky and laying on her tummy.
okay- so this make look cruel. But I thought I have to document what she looks like when she cries too!
Just starting to do the bumbo!
Loves her fingers..and sucking on her shirt...or anything else for that matter!
all smiley and content after naps! (and she loves her little bear...thanks Rushings!)
6 comments:
I love the pictures--what program do you use to make the collages, they are awesome, I love how you can have different sizes.
Cute! She sounds just like Liam when he first started laughing! I got a bumbo too but unfortunately it didn't get much use, he went right from being floppy in the bumbo to being able to sit on his own, no in between really.
p.s. your mommy voice sounds a lot less dorky than my mommy voice
So darling! Love that little Lucy.
Love it!!! I miss my little niece! Thanks for the videos! It was good to see her as live as possible. haha
She is getting so big and is so cute! It goes by so fast...
She is a beauty!
Post a Comment