Monday, August 16, 2010

Fox Filled Weekend

Great Grandma Fox came to visit which gave us a great reason to all get together 2 weekends ago. I wish I had gotten a picture with her and Lucy but here's all I got! Lucy with her Grandma Fox
Isn't he adorable? This little stud is Lucy's cousin Colton.
We got some family pictures done. Here is Lucy in her cute little dress (thanks Melanie!) and her hairbow made by me! :)
Hanging out with her big girl cousin Jolie
Jolie has had a lot of practice holding babies! She is a great oldest cousin!
Mindy & Larry came to our place (finally!) It was so fun to meet Johnathan and spend some time with them. We love them so much. The mommies with there babies!
Daddy's with the kiddies.
Look at these two munchkins!! Lucy with her Cousin Johnathan who is about 2 weeks younger than her. They will be great friends! (we woke up Lucy from her nap to take a picture...I love when she stretches like this!)
ahh! Smiles all around! We LOVE our Fox cousins! Thanks Larry and Mindy for coming by to play with us!

2 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Thank you for being such great hosts! WE HAD FUN! James has asked to go back to your house several times since that weekend! We love the pictures of Lucy and of course the ones with Johnathan and the rest of the family! Oh, and she and Colton look a lot alike in those two pics you posted at the beginning of your post!

Lisa Fox said...

I can't believe how much bigger Johnathon looks compared to Lucy and he's younger...but he's a boy! Did you know once again I didn't hold that sweet baby girl...Jolie took my turn!! I will get her next time...we always love seeing you guys and that is so great that Larry and Mindy got to come up and see you guys!