Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girls Gone Wild!

So pretty last minute I decided to join these fine ladies for a girls night at Kings Dominion. And oh boy these crazy girls don't disappoint! I am so glad I went! I felt 14 again as we literally ran around the park (even getting yelled out by some game attendants) to squeeze in all the awesome rides. I thought to myself I doubt anyone would believe our roundy bunch were actually all responsible Momma's!
We started with the water rapids ride and we are all convinced they were out to get us screaming girls because the water cannons went off more on us than anyone! So needless to say we were a little wet the rest of the evening which after the initial fear of "can you see through my white shorts/ shirt" and "How bad is my hair?" it ending up feeling really refreshing!

The Girls: Jackie, Brittany, Marci, Me, Emily, Sara

We hit up all the greats, which being older I feel like my mom more and more and felt a little sick and shook up after them, and we even made time for the classics such as the swings! It was just the thrill I needed! So if you ever wondered how a bunch of Mormon Mommies let loose after a crazy Monday...now you know! ;)

8 comments:

Hksedwick said...

Awesome. I love this pic of sara with her mouth open. HAHA

She Loves To Make said...

SO FUN!

Jenna said...

this is hilarious. glad you guys had fun on your wild and crazy night!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

that sounds way fun, i might steal your girls night!! haha

Lyndsey said...

So fun!! I want to go to an amusement park for fun with all my girl friends! Lucky!!!

Abby said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to have a nice girls night! How fun!

Unknown said...

How Fun!! You guys are all so cute!!

rach said...

DUDE, Nichole...don't be mad at me! We didn't have time to stop. We wanted to, but we really didn't have the time. I'm sorry. Maybe we can plan another road trip! Wait, you aren't going to Utah for Christmas, are you? Cause we are...