And somehow I didn't get any pictures of the blessing day. Wups! But either way- Thanks Larry and Mindy for a fabulous weekend! We want to come visit again soon!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
North Carolina
For Labor Day Weekend we headed down to Kernersville North Carolina for our newest nephews' baby blessing. Baby Jonathan was born just 2 weeks after Lucy! The Fox's showed us a great time down in this BEAUTIFUL state! On the 4 hour drive down Lucy was amazing! The drive went by really fast while we listened to "Catching Fire" book on c-d. We first celebrated Jame's 4th Birthday at a nearby park. I caught Lucy just looking up at the trees cooing in her stroller. This is her newest trick. She is a big jabber! 
And loves chewing on her fingers!
After the park we went on a hike at Pilot Mountain. It was a gorgeous view and wonderful weather!
Some of those crazy Fox grandkids!
With my wonderful sister in law Lisa...I love her!
Erik and "the bug" as we call her. She loves that carrier!
The rock walls were amazing!
The Fox Brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You look so cute! Love the pictures.
Love the pictures! Thanks for coming down! We really enjoyed being with you and Erik, we want more time with you guys and your cute li'l "bug." Love you guys!
Ahh! I love you too!!!! That was a such a fun weekend. Mindy and Larry did a great job with everything...or I mean James! :) Finally I got to hold that lil bug!! I love seeing how much our family is growing and am so blessed to be able to actually be there to watch it! :)
How fun! You guys are all so cute! Love and Miss YOU!!
Nichole, you look fabulous! I'm dying seeing the darling photo's of Lucy. I miss you guys. Mom
Post a Comment