Super cute! I might have to jump on that. But can I trust that you'll be reliable with your shipments? :)
Those are sooo cute! What are the posts made of? I'd be willing to pay more for 14k gold posts! (I'm super allergic to most jewelry metals.)
Go Nichole!! They are so so darling I'm excited! You need to get a picture of you modeling them because then people would REALLY want to buy them! ;)
Yay! They are super cute. Way to go. I am so impressed!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute! I might have to jump on that. But can I trust that you'll be reliable with your shipments? :)
Those are sooo cute! What are the posts made of? I'd be willing to pay more for 14k gold posts! (I'm super allergic to most jewelry metals.)
Go Nichole!! They are so so darling I'm excited! You need to get a picture of you modeling them because then people would REALLY want to buy them! ;)
Yay! They are super cute. Way to go. I am so impressed!
Post a Comment