Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feeling Fabulous Week 3

REPORT!!!! :)

6 comments:

The Fox Family said...

96. ehh! Better than last week, not as good as the first week. Im excited for the final week!

Sara Lee said...

108 for me. Not as good as I wanted, but better than last week soo yay to me!

Likeursoperfect said...

128. Not as good as last week, still double the first week. My main goal this week is to work on the goals I haven't been accomplishing. They seem to be the same ones.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Alright, I got 82. Admittedly still lower than you two but much better than my 1st two weeks. So I am thrilled. After all: Comparison is poison. Haha, or that is what the loser tells herself ;)
Thanks for keeping up on this - it has really helped me form some great habits. How is Erik doing on his?

Bekah said...

109 worse and worse each week!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

No winners?