Lucile Rachael Fox was blessed July 4th 2010 in South Jordan Utah. We decided to bless her in Utah while we were out here on vacation. We dearly missed Erik's family in Virginia, but enjoyed celebrating with many other family members. Lucy's daddy gave her a beautiful blessing. It was such a happy day. We feel so blessed to have this beautiful and joyful baby girl in our family.
The star of the show! She was very cooperative as she got passed around from person to person this day. Erik said that during her blessing she just stared up at him the whole time. How precious!
Some of the greatest friends in the world!
7 comments:
What a special day! She looks beautiful in her white dress. I love her white headband too :)
i love your dress nichole! so cute!
What beautiful blessing pictures! We are so happy that all went well!
Nikki! She is beautiful! Your family is so cute. I love your blue dress. How exciting this time in your life is. I'm so happy for you. Love you!
She is so beautiful! Sorry we couldn't make it. Justin's sister ended up blessing her baby that day. Looks like you guys had a great day!
Yay~~~ I've been waiting and waiting for pictures :) So beautiful! It looks like everything was just wonderful. I'm still super sad to not have been there but am thankful to be able to see you guys soon. And I agree with everyone, Nichole your dress is beautiful...umm where'd you get it?? By any chance target? hahaha you know that's the only place I shop....Love you guys!
Yay! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment