Sunday, July 18, 2010

Her First Fourth

Happy 4th of July!!! It's Lucy's first big holiday so her Mommy had to go BIG and deck her all out for the occasion! I couldn't get enough of her in this adorable get up. She was so fesitive and looked just like a little firecracker! So of course to make the most of this outfit we had to take LOTS of pictures.


























We love our all American Baby girl! :) -Cheesy I know...but I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Look at your cute little family!!
Nichole you look so happy. :) I'm so glad you have your baby girl to get all fancied up for special occasions! You are a cute mom. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress. I'm glad you're keeping up with the posts while you're away..that way we can see what you're up too.
By the way..I am so jealous you went to Stadium of Fire! That was a tradition for my family. Looks like fun.
We miss our neighbors. Come back soon!

Greg and Jenna said...

Everytime you hold her she looks realy upset...

Mindy and Larry said...

We love looking at all of the pictures of Lucy! We could look at her all day! I can't wait to meet her soon!