Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cabin Time!

Lucy experienced the cabin first thing when we arrived in Utah. We practically went straight there from the airport. (which by the way-she did pretty well on the plane-thankfully!) We showed Lucy all that there is to do at the cabin.

Daddy took her for a ride on the swings, following a hike to the famous "rock slide."


She even got in on the "time traveling" action and turned into a baby nephite. (our family always has a cabin theme- this year we learned about Nephi's family and the kids acted out the stories)



The whole gang (minus Nate)

I wish I had gotten a picture of all these people ooing and aahhing over my baby the whole weekend. It seems like there was always at least 3 people crowded around whoever was holding Lucy at the time. I often had to say..."okay everyone back up just a little!" Lucy handled the popularitly quite well!




3 comments:

joshandemily said...

Sounds like fun. We're missing you here! Don't worry, we'll take care of those tomatoes and peppers for you;).

Sara Lee said...

At first I was like Wow Nichole talk about baby conceit. Didn't anyone give attention to the other baby that was there. Then I enlarged the picture and realized it was...a baby doll. Oops! Sounds like fun!

Alex said...

Those pictures of you and Erik with Lucy are beautiful, such a sweet little girl. :)